Graphic Design Social Media Student Intern
The graphic design social media student intern in Communications and Brand Strategy is responsible for brainstorming, pitching and creating content that is shared on Michigan State University’s official, institutional social media channels.
The Graphic Design Social Media Student Intern:
- Assists Social Media Manager on various tasks, including researching social media trends and producing social media content.
- Brainstorms, develops, pitches and completes content creation assignments on deadline.
- Collaborates with fellow student interns on projects that highlight Michigan State University’s brand and the Spartan student experience.
- Explores and tests new social media platforms.
Candidates should be:
- An undergraduate student at Michigan State University.
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Passionate about Michigan State University’s brand and mission.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Able to work on and complete multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
How to Apply
For consideration, please send your resume and samples of work to Ellen Doepke, Social Media Manager, at email@example.com.